Sunday, November 16, 2008

Example of Minds Bonding in Action & Excellence

Hey all,

I am writing to state simply that I enjoyed seeing the group presentations yesterday. I for one really enjoyed working with a couple of my classmates and showing a collaborative effort. It was definitely Minds Bonding in Action & Excellence.

Additionally, the only way we are going to get better at presenting is to keep doing these, and accepting constructive criticism. Please don't hesitate to let me know what I can improve upon...particularly when/if you review my piece of our presentation (not looking forward to watching my performance).

Last, thanks to Tracy, Allan and whomever else worked on creating our poster. I love that we have it present every class. Picking off some of the principles that showed up yesterday, I saw:
Positive recognition - being done by a lot of you after each presentation
Assume and allow leadership - saw it on my presentation team from Gil, Annabelle and Jeff
Honor commitments - we all played a part on a team
Safe environment - I hope everyone felt as safe as I did yesterday...safe to present in front of you all
Constructive criticism - here's some from me...we ALL need to rehearse more before presenting...

Thanks, Duke

No comments: