Thursday, November 6, 2008

MBAE 2010 After Class Meeting Spot

Hey everyone,

I'd like to propose a designate social meeting spot for quick after class drinks whenvever anyone is in the mood (Professors are welcome!).
"PolengLounge"
Great atmosphere
Great drinks (Tu-Fri Happy Hour from 4-5:30pm - think intensives!)
Yummy snacks
Best of all - its a block away from class!

This would allow us to simply go and not have to coordinate.....
I'll be there after class this week should anyone be interested!

-Anees

3 comments:

Nicholas Kim said...

Wish I read this earlier. Hope you had a great time with the gang. Would of been nice to join in the fun. Maybe next time.

mary said...

I didn't realize you were posting on the blog. Now I know. I'll plan on attending next Saturday (11/15).

Jeremy said...

It's a couple of blocks away, but they're flat and easy to walk. Seems like a nice place to hang out for a bit after class.